Friday 9 June 2023

A Little Knitting Too.

Seeing that I put two of the things I have to wear together for the turquoise dress, I thought I would show you what I put together for the blue linen (Which came out stain free.  Yippee)


This is a lovely Holden Shawl I made a few years ago out of some Drops Lin.  It's kind of a shame that this yarn was discontinued.  I loved it's more homespun nature (versus Louet linen or other linen yarns I have been able to find.) and its weight.  The shawl is one of my favourite things to wear in summer.

The shawl I showed with the turquoise dress is an Aestlight shawl.  

There is knitting going on too.  

I am working very hard on Marcus Giant M sweater.  The back is almost finished and now that I have it almost to length, I can see that I should add just a bit more to the M or it will look as if it is hanging not quite the right height.  This is positive because I am sort of playing around with the idea of adding slash pockets along side the outer edge of the M.  The sweater will be long enough and I am pretty sure he will like some nice little pockets.  

I am also getting in some time on my sweater in Pesto and Kelp from Midknit Cravings.  I never get too much done on it a day, but it is below the armpits now.  Another few days and it will be time for a try on.\

So good progress on all fronts, which is my kind of happy.


in spain

No comments: