Tuesday 14 December 2021

A much better Day

It was a much better day but it was still outside the plans for this time of year.  I had to bake bread and buns and I threw muffins into the fray as well.  In for a penny, in for a pound.  I haven't baked bread because the oven does not hold temperature properly.  You never quite know  what you are going to get for heat.  I had decent results for being away from it for so long again.  I hope the oven carries on for a bit of cookie and poppy seed roll baking later this week.

After the baking, I sat down to watch some tv and do some monkeying around.  I had a nice cup of coffee and just really enjoyed the putzing.


Knitting the wee mouth patch is a bit of a thing, but the result is perfect, so I will keep on doing it.  They are monkeys all quite unique even though they are the 'same'.  The ears point just a wee bit different.  The tails hang each in their own way.  The arms pop to the side just so, each a little different.  It really is quite right for my perfectly different from each other kids.

I may not enjoy toy making.  Too fiddly, but I must say, my kids are quite worth the fiddling.  At least once.  


No comments: