Friday 20 August 2021

Pooped.

We played with babies and toddlers yesterday to my heartx content , Cassie shopped with the girls and she loved it and Marcus and Carter laughed and ran and Isaac and I talked and we all had a great time.  Two of us fell asleep 5 minutes from my house and one of us was so out of it that she had to be carried in.  





There was too much to do to even think about taking out my knitting.  Is that what balance looks like?  If so, it's cute!

I am really hoping that some fabric came for Cassies 'farmer' shirt.  She saw that gorgeous pice of yellow and black plaid I have and she told me about something she wanted for school. I hope to be able to sew it up before school starts.  We are doing a mail run today, with our fingers crossed.  

Otherwise the only thing the day holds is dreaming of more things I can't wait to knit and a little bit of knitting before the kids go home for the weekend.  

Our summer together is fast winding down.  Next week is the last full week.  Possibly a day or two the next but school starts September 1.  I am looking forward to it being done but at the same time, getting used to so much quiet again has its problems.  I miss all my little ones.  I could hardly bear to leave Scott and Amy's yesterday, if I'd had more of my meds with me, I would have told my munchkin Emmett that I was staying.  

I will miss the people but not the noise and bustle.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely grandchildren you have Needles. That baby is a real cutie with that adorable beaming little face. Having a great time getting snuggled I see.

Have a nice weekend!

Fay