Tuesday 30 March 2021

There you go

And there you are.  Just when I thought I had nothing knitting to write about, I do.

My blanket is a farther along than I thought.  Yesterday afternoon I turned the remainder of the big giant ball of Red Heart Comfort into a much smaller ball




I do have to add some from another ball.  This isn't going to get to the length that the landlord has said he requires in a blanket, so a part of a second giant ball will be required.  I took a look at the cream yarn situation, and that is right about where I thought it would be.  I will have just enough of the cream left to work up a baby blanket for my soon to arrive grandchild to match the one their momma loves to match the giant family blanket.

All is good on the embroidery front too.  There be lava flowing.  Also, if you have nothing much to do, check out the live feed from Geldingadalir volcano.


I spent a nice good long while watching it yesterday.  Fascinating.

No comments: