Wednesday 10 March 2021

No way she said.

"No way will I be able to get the neck and armbands knit today, but I may just squeek out the last six inches of the back. "


Bottom complete much faster than I thought.  It didn't need six inches.  

I picked up the neckline feeling pretty good about things and then that was done.



I picked up arem number 1 and that took next to no time at all and done.


By the time my supper was done around six, I was ready to cast on the last armhole so I did, and by the time curling was on at 6:30 p.m., it was done.


I wove in ends watching the first couple ends of curling but it is done and complete and will work very well for a spring thing.

No way she said.  Ha!

** note:  For the eagle eyed among you, there is the tiniest bit of difference in colour between the two batches of the Fundy Fog.  The new, on the neck bands is a bit more reddish looking than the pale cool bluer toned original skein on the body.  Does not matter one whit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really incredible! There are days where things just seem to flow but that is really ambitious. What a great feeling of accomplishment. Once again you did it!!

Fay