Friday 13 November 2020

Involving Kroy

I feel chilly this morning and on a feelin' chilly morning, there is nothing so fine as hand knit socks.  My sock drawer is a little low right now but it is just enough to get by.  I have pressure to knit more without feeling really pressed.  

I have some on the go and they will be completed but I have also come to feel pretty strongly about a certain sock yarn.  

Kroy.  I love this sock yarn.  Every time one of my pairs of Kroy socks are clean they end up on my feet.  I love the doubled heel.  It is sturdy and it wears like iron.  The socks are warm because they are just that little bit thicker than many commercial sock yarns.  

The only socks that I pick before I choose the Kroy socks are the double stranded sock yarn socks.  And there are only two pairs of those.  

I do gave a bunch of Kroy on hand, not quite all the colourways, but many, so my most recent purchases of sock yarns have been the plain colors.  

I could speak much more about sock yarn but there is a demand on my tablet.  Marcus finally took his bath and earned the right play games again.  It seems my tablet is part of this scheme.  

It is okay though.  I have my own schemes and they involve Kroy.

No comments: