Monday 30 July 2018

I started to write this much much earlier this morning, but I lost the desire to talk about what I am sick of.  


I'm kind of sick of knitting on this.  The sleeve is about 2 inches long now, but I really want something else to do.

I need to bang out a sweater.  You know.  Knit fast and finish it almost before you know it is begun.

I don't feel like knitting on the cream sweater either.

So I am going to start another.  I am going to start a Montague Bulky Lace Vest. I think. I may not have the right needles.  I do have the right yarn.  So we shall see what we come up with.

It's a rest day for me.  My knee badly needs it.  And Camilla Valley Farms isn't open till tomorrow.  
So I will knit and drink good rich coffee in the shad in this little mom and pop kind of motel.








1 comment:

Jean said...

Eager to hear about your visit to Camilla Valley Farms...Hope your knee is behaving itself.