Tuesday 31 July 2018

A great way to Start!

Cooler weather prevails and I feel much better.  And my knee is doing much better because of it.  If I had felt this way in Nova Scotia, I would have made it to Newfoundland.  Oh well.

I'm going to make this quick because it is after midnight, and I want to head out early in the morning.


A parade of Harrissville Shetland.  I love this stuff.




Some for new stuff, some to go with some stuff I have at home,


  Some Peace Fleece goodness to try.  Mittens?  Hats?  Cowls?



Some to work with what I am pretty sure I will be short on. More about that later.


Some ends of cones that are pretty and shiny and just  make me smile.  And a treat of some Zephyr.  I love it ALL




And that is how my trip to Camilla Valley Farms was.  What a perfect little shop just past a glade of big old trees.  This side of heaven if I do say so.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am glad you are feeling better. My joints have been absolutely hating the heat, and that’s just our dry western heat! Your yarn is all stunning. Totally envious that you got to see Camilla Valley in person! My family has wondered if you have considered using the yarn you are collecting as a camping mattress. They were disappointed when I said that you were mostly moteling it home. Also, I don’t think cones are very pleasant to sleep on. Can’t wait for the next post!