Friday 18 May 2018

Capping off a tiny project.

I'm still here.  I made it through week one!  Honesty  makes me admit that part of it is that I have no choice and the other part is that it is early days yet.   It helps a lot that my bedding plan worked out.

I bought an air mattress to use for camping but I was concerned that it wasn't going to last the whole night.  I had a backup mattress, the cheapest foam there is from Ikea, in case of deflation.  The air mattress is holding and with the addition of the foam, it is a supremely comfortable sleep.  I am looking forward to camping.  

 There is knitting, but nothing nearly like my usual.  I've been focusing on tiny things and finishing.


 The  wee tester hat.  My gosh I love this yarn.  It's a shame that it is almost gone.

  
Wee Mittens , all tidied up, ends all woven.

  
The sweet little variation on a February Baby Sweater on Two Needles.  I love this little thing.  The only problem is what idiot put buttons all the way down?  I put a button hole every 4 ridges, which means there are nine buttons.  Half of the weight is buttons!
 

 I finally manged to knit the white and celadon how I wanted to.  Celadon ridges is a much prettier fit for the ridges on the sweater and mittens.  I do like the other hats solid sections but if you are looking for matchy matchy, as I was on this wee set, the having the celadon ridges are it.  


 Almost done with the second tie and then this little batch of things for wee Emmett is complete and I am totally content with it.
 
 

No comments: