Thursday 19 October 2017

Lots of knitting doesn't mean lots of photos.

I am about 2/3 of the way to the third corner.  I am pretty pleased with my progress and feel really good that I will have it completed by Sunday evening.  Unless today makes a big difference.  

Today I am getting a lump cut out from my shoulder.  I expect I am going to hurt some after since the area it covers is rather large.  It was starting to make me feel lopsided so it is time.  Just an ordinary cyst type lump.  

I only hope it doesn't interfere with the knitting.  I hope that I can keep my arm close to my side and keep knitting.  Wish me luck.  With the knitting that is.


Update:  And done.  I have 5 stitches, a fairly long cut, but I can't feel a thing.  I expected a little stiffness and puffines but not today.  Long may it continue!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Yay! Glad it is done and that you are feeling ok so far. Hoping it heals up nice and quickly. Don't overdo it!