Thursday 29 December 2016

Pooped

I'm pooped.  Tired, tired tired.  So is Keith.  But we are persisting with our painting.  My goal is two coats done in the bedroom and Kieth's far more difficult goal is getting the ceilings all painted.  But if we get these goals accomplished, we feel would be in really good shape. 

Today I'm going to be aiming for one coat in the bedroom.  It should be easily done.  All the corners are done already so it really is only the flat part.  It is harder work wielding a roller though.  Keith is also going to have to do the top of the wall.  I don't feel steady enough to be on the stool and he can almost do it on the floor.

Anyway, this is the thing in the land of me today.  I hold out hope that there will be some knitting before this year is done.  Just one more project.  Just one more little thing.


No comments: