Thursday 21 July 2016

And back to knitting

I finally felt I had a decent knitting day.  I got a little done in the morning and socked it the rest of the day.  Movement on the sock front is always a happening thing.

But I wanted to show you the changes on the Onerva.





I am so pleased with the way this is coming along.  The centre all 'peas' section is starting to express how it is going to look and I am thrilled.  It is exactly what I was hoping for. And the outer bands of lace are ever their lovely selves.

This isn't a hard shawl.  Its a lovely pattern and my copy of the pattern is one that is set so that all the motifs are lined up. It makes for lovely simple knitting.  Never anything you can park your thinking though, but just enough to watch to keep you deeply engaged.

And that is right where I am.  Deeply engaged and enjoying this process.

No comments: