Friday 18 March 2016

You might be tired of it but...

Not me. 


I am through the slower more difficult rows of this design.  It feels almost like speed knitting, these rows with so much less detail and so many fewer stitches to manipulate. 

I have to say though, I am ready for this pattern to be done.  It's like a shawl that goes on just a little too long, like a like stockinette that never ends.  It isn't though because it really does fair zip along, but I am looking forward to something new.  I think that today will be the day the search for a new pattern begins.  It needs to be something fairly detailed, that will mirror the complexity of the narrow panel on the other side.

I am so determined to complete this project by the end of the month.  There still is a lot to do. I will need at least a week for a border treatment.  Work, work, work.

No comments: