Thursday 17 March 2016

The challenging bits

Knitting these twisted stitches feels very natural to me.  It just zings along and does what it is supposed to do.  That doesn't mean there aren't challenges.

The row I am on right now is challenging.  I wish I could get a better photo of it, but I am limited till I get my computer connected properly and I can use my camera.  Even then, I am not certain that you could see what is going on.



This is the one row in this pattern, indeed in any of the window motifs in this whole sampler, where almost every stitch in the row is moved or manipulated. 

It remains fairly easy to tell what you have to do with each stitch, but the sheer volume of things to do, stitches to move and swith places...yowza.

Soldiering on.  To the end of the row and beyond.


No comments: