Wednesday 16 March 2016

Accidents have their place.

I am now in the part of a move where everything, more or less is moved, but I can't find anything.  Like my hair brush.  And I also have to find time to put the things I need in the table that is going to function as my bed side table, like my glass cleaning cloth.  Contrary to popular opinion, I really don't like dirty eye glasses.  Its just that I hate not having things to hand when I need them.  Such are the tribulations of a move.

I did get a lot of knitting done yesterday. 
The accidental window is complete and I have moved well into the regular motif again.  I am starting to think the accident may have been a bit of grace.  This motif is fairly long and 3 repeats would be quite long.  This way, it is going to be just about right to match the length of the other panels across the back of the piece. 

I am also really looking forward to the next pattern panel.  If I follow along and make similar complimentary panel lengths, the next panel will be quite short and will be a small easily remembered repeatable piece.

I am still going to have to bust my buns to get it finished on time.

No comments: