Thursday 17 December 2015

Still not

Still haven't blocked the sweater.  Still haven't iced the cookies.  Just generally wishing I could lay in bed and sleep.  My whatever it was turned into my usual head cold which makes me cough and keeps me up all night.  If I don't clear or otherwise unblock my sinuses, it closes off my airway and I choke.  It's fun.  And I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.  I used to whine to Mr. Needles but well...there it is.

I have been given a day off babysitting.  Papas work is slow and he is home today.  I hope to take this bonus day and do all the things that I haven't been able to the last few evenings and get stuff done.  

There is the rest of the wrapping to do too and planning for Sunday brunch. My kids are all over this year at Christmas, so we are getting together on Sunday and since I do a way better brunch than dinner, we are having Christmas brunch.

Much to do and lovely time to do it in.

No comments: