Tuesday 10 November 2015

Mostly Mr. Blur

Well, I am working on it anyway.  Sleeve cap 1 is done but there is still a lot of knitting to go.  I will give my hands a break till later this evening so I am going to find something very different to do for the rest of the afternoon.  We shall see how it goes.

Anyway, onwards.

I did do a bunch of knitting yesterday.  There were moments where I didn't think it would get done, but the results of my knitting finished up just fine, though I can tell you it is hard to see from the photos.

I present Mr. Blur.







After he took it off, I joined the hat and neck just a touch farther.  If I was knitting this again, I would pick up 3 more stitches on each side and I would cast on 6 fewer.  This was good, but as he wiggled and pulled, his ears started peeking out.  Part of the thing about knitting a hat this way is that there are no ties, no ear flaps and no need for a scarf when you take little ones out. 

Mommy approved!  Now I have to find a yarn for my other little guy who needs a hat.  And then both boys little Christmas hats.  And then...


No comments: