Thursday 30 April 2015

Lush knitting

Exactly a week ago, I went on that lovely lovely road trip with my friend Frazzled Knitter.  
I haven't shown you all the good things yet.  I was waiting for a day when I haven't got much to say.  That hasn't happened yet.  Its been non stop knitting!

This is where my modified Wool Peddler shawl is at.  Three full balls or the lighter fawn colour and while I have two of the darker, I doubt that I will need both.  My intention is to knit with the darker colour till the edging is balanced just so with the rest of the shawl.  Its sort of like how there is a right place to hang a picture, that in between that just works right.  that is how wide this border will be.

Its just marvellous knitting with this soft natural earthy yarn.  Look at the gorgeous heathered brown.  Its exactly right.  Even if these colours aren't really mine, who cares.  Naturals are more me than any other colour and it feels lush and rich to me. 

There has also been more knitting on little things.  It is so charming it deserves a whole post of its own.   

No comments: