Thursday 5 March 2015

What inspires you?

I am very pleased with the shape the blue shawl is taking.  Its exactly the kind of ratio I wanted, the right sort of slope to the sides. Knitting continues!

Each night when I go to bed, I take a book.  sometimes I read a lot.  sometimes I read a little.  sometimes the book just comes along for a ride and I watch a movie.

Last night, I took Janel Laidman's Enchanted Sole to bed with me.  It has always been the colourwork socks I loved in this book.  Tree of Life.    Labyrinth.  Firebird. 

How can it get much better than that and yet....


Bonnie Birds .  Birdwalk.    Katya's Fancy  which are all from Barb Browns' Knitting Knee Highs.

When nothing else seems to inspire, I go to socks.  Though I have to admit, watching the colours change softly in this Kauni makes me feel pretty darn good.

No comments: