Wednesday 7 May 2014

Night skies.

I cooked a proper dinner last night, roast chicken breast, baby potatoes and peas, and this morning I made a decent breakfast.  I must be feeling more settled.  Oh don't get me wrong, it is still a zoo around here, but daily routine is starting to win out over feeling overwhelmed.

I ought o have finished the blanket last night, but I took a break from it.  I needed to focus and I was not in a focusing mood.

I was a dreaming mood, and so I dreamed. 

It started with this, Celestarium .  I was reminded of it by one of my non knitterly but sciency friends who appreciated it.  It reminded me of this one, Southern Skies, which is exactly what it says, a star map of the Southern Skies.  

I would love to knit these.  I have some really lovely silk from Handmaiden that would be perfect for it.  

So that is what I am doing today.  Just dreaming and thinking of lovely sweet things to come.


No comments: