Tuesday 20 May 2014

It wasn't The Gameboy, it was the laptop.  Sigh.  The wireless card on my laptop died.  Everything else works fine, but as certain people visiting my house feel, it was time to put it out of its misery.  It was old and slow.  My question is how is old and slow bad?  So the search is on for the next thing.  

Thankfully for the layers of technology, I can still blog.  So long as I go with pictures taken with this unit.  Onward I say.

There was a lot of knitting this weekend.  The black sweater remodel might be done.  I am still debating on long sleeves.  Photos when I make up my mind.  It is now a slightly longer average very neck cardigan with short sleeves.  

And then I started baby things.  My wee fella is still pretty wee but I do want this sweater to make it through summer.  It's also cotton so I want to allow for some shrinking.   Combined,  this means I am playing fast and loose with pattern gauge.  Yes there is a pattern.  Baby Sophisticate by Linden Down. , a really great little shawl collar baby sweater.  Cute!  


The yarn is that lovely chunky cotton, Wendy Supreme Chunky.  

Cute is as cute does and it will not knit itself.  So off I go.  Time to knit.  The world is slowly righting itself and putting itself in order.  It is unfolding as it should.

No comments: