Tuesday 20 May 2014

Oh wow

I have my big computer again.  We have set it up in the big back room.  Well that should be Son2 set it up in the big back room for me.  I will blog in the evening for a bit since I have a funny feeling that he is not going to want to get up at 5:30 so I can blog then.  Ha ha.

I went to go pick up a new something and the store did not quite have what I wanted.  I would like that perfect blend between laptop and computer, where you can take the screen off to act as your tablet when you travel.  Not in that store.  I will look at another and see what they have. 

So far, no knitting this evening.  That is mornings work.  sitting around brain dead seems to be evenings work. That will sort itself out soon enough I suppose.  

So, in lieu of smart knitting, I will give you babies and sweet princes.

Wee Carter
 Wee Isaac
And wee Cassie
It's not really fair for Grandma to post pictures from when they were small, since they have grown so much, but hey, we all have to start somewhere and if you want cute, these guys are it.

Being a Grandma is wonderful.

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

I am interested too in one of those tablets. Seems like the perfect piece of equipment to me.