Monday 19 August 2013

Even Though

Though much has ended, my Brian would be the first to say that you have to move on.  So today what you see here, is someone taking a step.  Just one step, but that is how it begins isn't it?  One step, one foot in front of the other, till doing it is natural again.

I started a new project yesterday morning.  Or maybe it was Saturday night.  Anyway, I started Pepita for an almost new baby that I still haven't made anything for.  Pepita are those cute little overall, here, let me find a photo


Pepita.  A sweet pair of footed baby coveralls that ae the perfect thing between seasons when it is too warm to wear a bunting bag, but not warm enough for just a sleeper.  Its a great little snuggly piece that my sweet things mommie loved.

I am using the same great yarn, Dream in Color Smooshy, in a rich deep emerald green.  Photos tomorrow.

Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.' - Robertson Davies

For now, I am off to start seeing what treasures I can pluck from this.  It might take a while, but I will find them.  He might not be here, but he is counting on me to notice.
   

1 comment:

Christine said...

You are an amazing woman! Can't wait to see the photos. I am a real sucker for green.