Wednesday 24 July 2013

Putzing about

There has been precious little knitting the last few days and what there was, was mostly sock knitting.  

Which looks like this, though this is sock one and I am knitting on sock two.  It is a really nice pattern.  I have seen it used to some great success on scarves too.  It gives a pleasing pleated look so long as you don't block it.  Because sock two is about half done, and because there seems to be a lot of time right now to do sock knitting, I shall probably have a completed pair of socks in the very near future.

I have also been knitting on a sweater, let me see if I can find a picture.

Here you go.  Here is the last one, and though it is a smidgen longer, it too looks pretty much the same.  Its long stockinette body just needs time and it too shall be done.  

So there is lots of knitting to do but not a lot of pictures.  Or rather pictures that are interesting.  




No comments: