Monday 8 April 2013

Monday is for spinning?

Really?  It is Monday again?  I did have a moment when I first woke this morning that it was just Sunday, but a quick check on the clock showed me that no.  Not at all.  It was Monday.

So what the heck happened to my plan of spinning a couple evenings last week, and getting some serious quantities of this last yarn I am working on done?  Because so much as I remember, that bobbin on the wheel, looks exactly like this

I haven't even looked at it since last week Monday, so I am just guessing here.  I did watch Rumplestilskin spin straw into gold on TV for a bit last night.  Does that count?  No.  I thought not.

This morning, I knit on a sock and got a good bit done.  Because it is just a plain sock, no photos, its nothing fancy and it looks just like last time I showed it to you.  ( I have so many projects like that right now)  I was up early and feeling really good about it!  And this evening I am going to work on the spinning.  I hope to get a nice bit done.  

I'll leave my weekend knitting for tomorrow.  Cuteness abounds.  Wait till you see it!

No comments: