Thursday 14 February 2013

Mizzle

The pattern I am making with the very pretty Noro is one called Mizzle.  It's a pretty little thing.  

But I have a bone to pick with it.

What is with all the Row number crap.  Oh I know the answer to this, but not everybody knits by stroking off line by line by line as one knits and by only setting it up for knitters who do, you have buggered me*.



So I am resolving it myself with another eyelet row.  Man I hope it works out.

Harrumph.

*It should be noted that the pattern is fine.  This knitter is personally responsible for all errors and omissions.  But she is fragile right now due to garter stitch errors on previous projects and just prefers not to admit it to herself.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I have this same colourway of this wool - and I'm loving how your Mizzle is coming - may have to duplicate this...