Friday 7 December 2012

Just fooling around.

I'm posting from my playbook as a test.  This little thing has a camera and I want to see how good it is in comparison to my usual camera.

I have come to a horrifying realization.

Somewhere back in the mists of time I made a Northampton neckerchief.  It isn't as big as I would like it to be, but then I have never really blocked it.  I steamed it once to make the lace lay straight, but I am pretty sure that when I wash it, it will grow to be exactly the size I want. Still, I wear it a lot, as a square over my shoulders, pinned at the front, capturing the look of an old fashioned sailor collar.



I have never worked the ends in either.  I think I remember this every time I wear it.  I wear it a lot.  This horrifies me somewhat, that I walk around the office with these strings hanging down my back.

I am also sure that I have noted that I have not worked these ends in before on the blog.  I think it probably was last time I wore this little kerchief to work with the strings hanging down my back.

When I tuck things away, I tuck in ends so it all looks pretty and then promptly forget about ends down my back.

 You may laugh. I accept this as my due for such silliness.

No comments: