It was only logical that the sweater go camping with us this year. Warm, thick, would fit over everything else he might be wearing. And go camping it did.
Like sometimes will happen, you don't get away from camping unscathed.
I'm going to try to fix it but if that doesn't work I will re knit. Mr. Needles is favouring the reknit so that the sweater is a little smaller, but I don't want to if I don't have to.
Its nice yarn, and I don't mind it but I'd really rather just knit him something new and put this on a WIP pile or something. To that end, I guess I'm going to have to go looking for another sweater pattern that he might like to wear.
And there will be much pondering about yarns. I'm thinking a nice 1824 Wool in a lovely deep forest green, or a maybe a just a nice creamy cabled one...
Well, I guess the decision will be the job of the day. But only because I am avoiding thinking about the repair.