Wednesday 15 August 2012

Backwards, Forwards, Every Which Way

Backwards, forwards, every which way.  That is how I feel today.  
I did the final finishing on the wee denim set yesterday.  

Everybody really needs to knit with denim.  It is just too cute.  That would be the backwards.

Then I worked on the baby T-shirt.
with its very very pretty contiguous shoulder seam.
That would be the forwards.

And then every which way is a little harder to explain.  I know I talked about it here on the blog, but I inexplicably never entered it as a project on Ravelry.  I always enter things as a project on Ravelry when I start them.  It usually helps me stop startitis (or at least keep it under control) Anyway it is there now.  

It even looks a little every which way.  It is going to be a vest out of some yarn given to me by a friend, Flicker from Berocco.  I don't have quite enough Flicker to do what I want.  My original thoughts were that it would be short and worn open, but that isn't a good look for me.  I've been able to get my hands on 3 skeins of another Berocco yarn, Voyage, in Navy, which will get used along the bottom, for what would be seen as the button band, and the arm bands.  They might have some cables on them to match the little cables that happened on the shoulders. We'll see.  The colour might also just speak for itself.  

Even the planning of it is going a little every which way.  I am just going to sit back and enjoy it.
  

No comments: