Thursday 17 May 2012

Rain

It rained at the farm last evening, so no gardening for me.  It gave me the chance to finish up the sweater.

The knitting is now done, unless I knit it a little longer.  I think I'd like to get all the finishing done and then get him to try it on again.  

Those pesky underarm joins will really change the way it sits and hangs.  That will be the real tell if extra is needed.  Does it look right after it is ready to wear?  That is the question.

I'm happy to be done and debating the next thing!  I've a little time, since I have a few more inches on the blue denim look sweater and that one will be done before I start yet another new thing.
  
It always feel good to finish up a sweater.  Like nothing else on earth.

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

I like the colour. Can't wait to see a modelled shot. You say - dirty- tired -sleep. Where's the knitting in that?