Tuesday 3 April 2012

There are 5

but I cannot count the plain red one.  Its got a short row heel and I am off anything but a tube right now with a heel day in the future.  I think it is part of the knitting funk leftover and dumped on a poor pair of socks.  

I was really going to open today's blog as a letter to the poor blog.  I neglected it today in the most heartless way.  I stayed in bed and watched the last episode of Pride and Prejudice.  I chose Mr. Darcy over the blog, which would be quite clearly forgivable if I had been watching the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice.  But it wasn't.  I was watching the BBC version and the Mr. Darcy isn't the sort of Mr. Darcy that I would ever make a fool out of myself over.  

But it was Mr. Darcy and Austen tells my favourite stories of all time.  Sorry blog.  

No comments: