Tuesday 10 April 2012

4 hours

I was sitting knitting yesterday evening wishing for nothing more than another 4 hours.

I am on the lace section now, and have just gotten to the part where you add the additional repeat of the lace pattern.  The are precisely 5 row repeats of the pattern plus the bind off remaining.  It would be nice to finish today but I don't see how.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could slow down the passage of time just a little when you needed it to get your knitting done.  Just 4 more hours please before I have to leave for work.  

That is all I need.  Sigh.

Updated:

OK, that is two down.  I really just need another 2 hours now.  Just 2 measly hours and I am not going to get it.  I've also taken a good look at the yarn I have left.

There is still time to worry about running out of yarn!  I'm not sure I am going to get to the end of the second lace row repeat.  Things are unfolding as they should.

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Your post got me to laughing. What if time was a commodity - one we could purchase at wal mart or some such. Hee Hee.