Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ah, more knitting

As I was saying, there was more knitting, though surely that eye popping turquoise is hard to beat.


I completed a cowl I had started from of the other ball of Wadaiko. Initially I was knitting this one row of that wonderfully matching Tove, and one row Wadaiko.  

That irritated me to no end.  I found the dragging of they yarn around and around tiring.  It probably didn't have anything to do with anything other than I am not really fond of things knits on big needles.  It was driving me batty.

I took it apart and just knit it out of the Wadaiko.  80 stitches. Big needles. Knit every stitch in the round till you have a nice tube.  

Instant Cowl.

Its good.  I kind of like it. Nice Noro colours.  A little Noro makes everything better.

No comments: