Wednesday 22 February 2012

I have to make this quick.

One of my sisters is coming to dinner and to stay the night.  

There was yet more knitting last weekend.  

I finished a pair of socks.  Finally one pair for the year.  Its is a darn good thing that I am not doing one a month this year.  Yaaaaaay, me.

I started another pair too.  

This is one of the Regia line, I forget the name, but it is the one that was knit into a scarf like thing ready to be what you wanted it to be.

Most of the fun of that type of thing is that they are usually dyed after they are knit into a tube or flat piece or, in this case a scarf.  You get interesting little variations of colours when you do that.

This one is not.  It is just a sock yarn, dyed, then knit for packaging reasons and Regia thought that it was the packaging that made it cool.  

Hah.  No. In this case, Regia didn't get the message.  It still is nice yarn and will make a fine pair of socks, but they won't have that cool factor I was hoping for.

No comments: