Thursday 22 December 2011

4 days

The office I am currently working at is closed for the next 4 days, so I am going to have a bonus day before Christmas Eve.  I'm looking forward to it after working everyday for a month.  It came up so suddenly.  That is what I get for going temp!  I am looking forward to having a few days of family stuff and goofing off.   

I'm looking forward to being able to post my fall's mystery project.  But not quite yet.  I have one small part of it to complete and then a day or two to wait, but then I will have knitting content to show off.  Its been short of knitting content lately even though there has been knitting.

Over the next few days, I don't anticipate a lot of knitting time, but over the next week, I hope to do a lot of good relaxing knitting.   I want to work on a couple of little WIPs. One is the pretty little Damson made from yarn from a friend, and the other is a sweet little Victorian shoulder shawl started last spring and set aside on encountering lace problems on the border.  I can't wait to wear them, but there is more.  

Over on the sidebar, you will see the little knit tracker I use.  I didn't have a goal for it, but I know I will be over 20,000 km for the year. The closer I got, the more fun it was watching the numbers grow as I finished things.  Once the sweater and the mystery projects are recorded, I will be over, but I'd like to get just a little more.  I'd also like to finish the year with just a few less things in the WIP basket.  

So some pretty little knitting to look forward to for that week between before the world goes back to normal time.  

In case I don't post tomorrow, I wish everyone a very happy, blessed Christmas.  May all of your knitting days and all of your non knitting days be hapy and filled with the joys of simple things.


2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Happiest Christmas wishes to all of you, too.

Brendaknits said...

Merry Christmas to you too Denise. Can't wait to see you surprise knitting.