Monday 7 November 2011

I feel a strong desire to go back to bed this morning and I had a good sleep too.  Maybe this is catch up for last week when it felt like I barely slept at all.  

There was much sweater knitting yesterday.  

I knit a lot on the second sleeve, and then decided that I should knit a little on the body for relief.  I find that the small needles in such a tight circle end up being just a little hard on my hands. It was nice to cast on when I had plenty of time to do it right the first time.  And yes I did get it right the first time.  

I knit as much as my hands were going to take but as usual, there was a bunch of day left, so I wound some yarn. It was that lovely blue Llama Silk that I picked up when I was working the other day.  

And then I knit some on it. Nice and relaxed.  Larger needles, but not so large that it felt like broomsticks.  It was lots of fun.  It felt slightly naughty, as if I was breaking a rule.  It's kind of a nice feeling. Might do it again today.

2 comments:

Brendaknits said...

Hee Hee. Breaking a rule. We are all rebels at heart aren't we?

Sel and Poivre said...

I too am familiar with that naughty knitting feeling!