Tuesday 8 November 2011

Multi

I was all over the map yesterday.  

I worked on sleeve 2 of the sweater.  I worked on the body of the sweater.  I worked on the lovely blue yarn.  I worked on some socks.  I finished one project besides that. My housework proceeded in much the same way.  A little of this, a little of that.  

It feels like I did nothing and yet, had I stuck to one thing in either area, significant change would have been seen. Still, all the days work will show up one day when these projects come nearer completion.  

It will feel that I suddenly have completed projects springing to life out of thin air.

Today though, I will be taking it a little easy.  I have a tiny little cut, so small I don't even remember getting it, a paper cut most likely, on the tip of my index finger. It is right where it interferes a little.  I'm going to knit only on socks for today.  I can knit socks western style and avoid it altogether till it heals a little.  A day or two should take care of it.  

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Those little paper cuts are annoying. Hope sock knitting cures it.
B