Saturday 1 January 2011

A Wish for You.

One of the most wonderful things about the internet has been the discovery of some of my very closest friends.  I have yet to meet most of them face to face, indeed it is likely that I will never meet them.  None the less, I respect and admire them a great deal.  

Sometimes, in the middle of other things these friends say a small and simple statement catches me unawares and I am stunned at the beauty of that single thought.  The idea of it grows within, touching every corner of me.  

The other day a friend posted 




This is what I wish for each of us in this New Year.   That no matter where this day in life finds us, that somehow, somewhere we find a way to muddle through and discover a quiet corner of enduring joy.    



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thought. GD