Monday 18 October 2010

Awash in cuteness

I have finished up...almost...the complete set for wee Alex.  It turned out so very cute.  This household is awash in cuteness.  

I am in the process of blocking it right now, right in the middle of it really.  Not fit for photos, not even for this blog!

I might yet reknit the sweater sleeves.  They just look funny and I prefer a baby sweater with big floooppy sleeves so you don't have to fight to get tiny hands in it.  

At the same time that I am blocking baby things, I am doing an early block on Mr. Needles vest.  I have a really bad feeling that it is going to need 1 section reknit.  I am concerned because the section is way down in the middle of the vest and if it is as I fear, I will have the distinct pleasure of taking all the rest of the stranding apart.  I am not happy about this and am currently wondering if one could graft in a reknit section...I know it is crazy to contemplate this but well, there you have it.  The vest is driving me batty.  Keeping fingers crossed, closing eyes, and praying.

So, move along.  Nothing to see here. Photos, inspiration and intelligent conversation (ha!) on the morrow.  Maybe.  

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

You are further ahead than I am. I have knit few rows over the last few days.

Brendaknits said...

Why not throw your vest problem out into blogland and see if anyone can help.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. GD