Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just a Little Silly

Hmmmm.  Can this be right?  My horoscope for today.

 You like the idea of exploring your fantasies, but you hate the thought of wasting all that time. Unfortunately, you may have such a strong belief in the mundane world of business that it's nearly impossible to set it aside and slip into your imagination. Nevertheless, you will find it easier to justify guilt-free dream chasing if you call it "strategic planning" and actually put it on your calendar for the day. (from Rick Levine Tarot.com)

Strong belief in the world of business?  I don't think so.  Unless it is the yarn business.  Justify dream chasing?  Not me.  I am a firm believer in wasting time wisely.  It is, however, vital to schedule dream chasing into my day.  While knitting.

Here is a little delightful something in case you need a little help chasing dreams and wasting time wisely.