Tuesday 13 July 2010

Cracks in the closet

I finished going through my study.  It is tidied but not cleaned.  Not quite my goal, but well, work intervened.



This is the second time in as many weeks that I forgot a day.  Neither were my usual work days, and both were Mondays.  Makes me wonder where my mind is these days.  

Ah well.  I'm a dunce.  So sue me.

The big green bin of WIPs.  Though to be honest, this is half full of yarn for something I  am hoping to do very shortly.  I don't want this to go into the closet and get forgotten about. (Could happen. See above)

This bin is where all the come and go stuff is in.  All the socks that I am currently working on, the lace for the blinds for the upstairs bedroom, the socks waiting for heels.  And a little bit of yarn I want to use for a nice warm snuggly, easy to knit, brainless, garter stitch triangle. And umm, some sock yarn for a lovely little pattern from Lene at Dances with Wool, called Minni.  

 And the lace WIP basket.  This is where the two Icarii reside.  It has been way to long since I knit on these.  Maybe next?  And there is a little bit of yarn for a really cute little boy project to knit up.  

Each basket contains a fair bit of space for yarn for a next project.  So I really don't have many WIPs.  They ought not to tumble round my room so.  I'm not quite sure why WIPs seemed to be sprouting from each and every square inch of the floor. 



Of course, there is that basket behind the door....

And even I don't like to acknowledge the cracks where half done sweaters hide in the closet. 

No comments: