Tuesday 22 June 2010

What else I did on the weekend

Besides all the bits in yesterdays post, I did knit on the lacy little top.  The sideways portion of all the parts is complete and I have moved on to the yoke.

I completed one repeat and then realized that this was going to take way more stitches than I had picked up.  Rip. Rip.  I picked up double the amount and reknit to the end of the first repeat.  And then I did a little more.  

This stitch pattern is lovely.  It has incredible depth and texture.  So many levels.  But knitting it is very very hard on my hands.  Knit 3 together is not my favourite thing.  It pushes the limit to get through one repeat in a session.  

A tough knit but I think it is going to be well worth it.  



1 comment:

Brenda said...

K3tog would be hard, but it is beautiful