Thursday 13 May 2010

More skirts

The thing about skirts is, there is a lot of knitting involved.  The same thing over and over again.  Or as in my case a 2 row repeat.  For miles and miles.  Its a good thing the stitch pattern is hypnotic. 

I have to knit another ball of yarn before it is ready for trying on again.  That will be about the same point where I will want to change needles and go up one needle size.  

Until then it is a lot of mottled red knitting.  It is a lot of the same thing over and over.  I am going to try to keep my knitting life spicy by finishing up other things.  That lovely purpley Bitterroot awaits some last few rows. There are some really nice socks to finish in a delicious navy tweed Australian Merino,  and oh yeah.  There is the white knitting of forever for the as yet unfinished blind.  

Plenty to work on to keep me entertained.

No comments: