Thursday 9 October 2008

Cleaning out more corners

I'm swamped today cleaning out more corners and deep archives. Really, I should pretend we have to move once every 3 years or so. There are way too many places with deep archives round here.


I'm not expecting more yarn finds, just things that I really ought to toss. There are boxes under the pool table that really need to be gone through and looked at so we can put more things under there (A pool tables principle reason for being is to give you under the table storage, not for playing the game of pool) There are corners with musical instruments and piles of old coats that just need to be sorted and moved on to a final resting place.

I've been looking at pictures of rooms with corners, and contemplating the inside of empty boxes to prepare for this event. Looking at the meeting of all these angles in one place could be a little frightening after not seeing them so long.

So, having girded my loins with a good stiff coffee and after having taken far too long to write this post, I am going deep. I may not come up till tomorrow, but when I am done, there will be piles of things to take to the Sally Ann and many things to recycle.

There will be corners and empty cabinets here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh please feel free to come and sort out my corners! I can't muster the will!