Friday 10 October 2008

A Blushing Bride.

I'm not sure if you can call what I did a deep cleaning. It really was more of a deep sorting and de-garbage-ifying. (Is that a word?)

I really would like to understand how it is, when you carefully pack stuff up into boxes and set them in a place, as time goes on, half of what you packed becomes garbage. And how when I next look in those boxes, they will again be half garbage. And so on, and so on. Yet each time, I end up with the same amount of full boxes. How is this happening??? Why???

It seems clear to me is that the miscellaneous stuff of my life has been giving birth in the corners of my house, and I'd really like to know what kind of birth control to provide it.

This weekend brings me to the last of my Bridal memory bags. This one is special because the bride is one of my girls, nieces who were close and so have had to bear the terrifying ordeal of having me as an aunt. This particular bride is the one I worked with for the last several years at my old job, and whom I have come to know in an adult non-auntie way.

I was privy to some of the early sweetness between this bride and her sweetie, and could tell early on, that he was the one, or soon would be.

It had nothing to do with the day she wore a scarf round her neck when she never wears a scarf and the little thing she was trying to hide. Nothing to hide at all. It had nothing to do with her blushes.

Seriously, the girl just cannot hide her glow and it has been a delight watching her fall in love.

After this weekend, I will write out my bridal bag recipe and will show you photos of a completed bag.

After this weekend, I start the red hag bag project. Details a little closer to the launch of that scheme.

No comments: