Friday 8 June 2007

Other needlework

You might think you have seen everything in my current workbag, but no, not a chance. I've posted none of my needlework or any of the many pieces I really enjoyed doing. I have no progress on anything, so I will toss some of these things in today's mix.
These panels are in my study, covering some damage on the closet doors. The designs are all from Blue and White Cross Stitch and Red and White Cross Stitch.
This is from the same source, but will be a pillow in the new little bench, made just for frou frou pillows. I'm in the process of crocheting a ruffle.
And this is my current Hardanger piece. It too will be a pillow top. The pattern will be over the entire surface and about 1/3 of it is done.
The picture here, shows why I have not worked on it for a while. If you count carefully on the section where my needle is, to the centre completed pattern, you will see I am out of line. You can frog in crochet and knitting, but needlework ripping is even worse.

No comments: