Friday, 4 September 2026

Good days

It only a chair pad made of yarn and colours I don't particularly like but it gave me the same deep satisfaction that any finished object gives me.


 I think the next one will be the blues.  There are a couple extra blue bits and pieces that may or may not be used in the blue chair pad.  I want to put them to use in the mixed pad if I can so the mixed colours will wait.

Once that was finished, I felt so good that I put the pedal to the floor (it is a race weekend), and finished this. 


The body is not quite complete.  This is only the back but that long garter section is done.  The front will only be five garter ridges so it won't take too long to do.  One good day of work and the body will be complete.  This is so exciting.

I felt so good by the end of the day that I celebrated by going to bed early.  Because that is the way to cookie crumbles.  

Today's chores are the usual.  Laundry and dishes but you know what?  I'm rather pleased to have the energy and the mental capacity to do it.  It's going to be a good day.

No comments: