Thursday, 3 September 2026

Good enough for me

So close.  So very close.


This is all the yarn that remains to be used up for my third chair pad.  

I.  Am.  So.  Glad. It's almost done.  

As I was starting this chair pad, I picked out and sorted yarn for the next couple of chair pads.


One in green and gold and 




One in a mix of blues and an assortment of dark greys and blacks.  

I really don't want to work on these colours.  Maybe on the blues but I couldn't work on those greens and gold if it killed me.  I just don't have the heart for that right now.  

What I will do, I think is start one in the bag of left overs and assorted colours.  



So long as there is 400 grams in here, a pad will successfully be made.  Though as I paw through things here, maybe I should do the blue first.  Just not the green and gold.  

I am so happy that it is September.  Summer was a blur of pain and disorder and I hope that fall and cooler temperatures will work magic on me.  I also hope I get my house back in order and clean again if I have the energy.  Not feeling good made it so hard to keep up.  I also find it difficult to write when I am not feeling good. Ah well.  I feel good today.  Surprisingly good.  I will take it as I find it.

So today I will finish this third chair pad and then I will knit on a sweater.  I don't know which one but one of three or four.  And that will be enough. 



  


No comments: