I made mine and though it wasn't perfect, it was pretty great. Lots of knitting and an epic F1 race.
I did start another chair pad and I did go with the blue.
Just two rows in but it is a start. I will work on this again today.
I am so pleased to show you the Kauni sweater.
the sleeve one is underway. I got through the first section of stockinette and am halfway through the first garter stitch section. I did go up to a 4.5 mm needle. I knit tighter on these short circs when I knit in the round.
I do want this finished but I needed to put this aside for a bit so I don't get bored or dispirited by it. I picked up my Sock Monkey sweater.
There is something so energizing about knitting a two by two rib in a marled yarn. It might not be your jam, but it does seem to be mine. And can I just say, I love this yarn. This is Bendigo Woollen Mills Classic and it's is perfect for this. Two plys are white or almost white and one is a lovely silvery grey. I wish I had a slightly less sharp tip for this but since I am going slowly, what I have works.
In racing, Kim Antonelli won the race after coming from very far back on the grid. It was just great watching this fearless young man. It was also fun watching the crowds. In the heart of Ferrari country, the Ferrari fans did not care if he was racing in a Mercedes. He is young, and is the first Italian driver to win in Italy for 60 years.
And that was my lovely weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment