Thursday 17 October 2024

Catwork

Where did yesterday go? I woke late and didn't make it to my second coffee till noon.  I hate that kind of day.   

Meanwhile the cat is almost done.  
 

Marcus was here on the weekend, and he likes it but he did say it was awfully big. I am veering from the pattern because he wanted the tail to come right up to Casper's face like the real Casper.  And he repeated that it was really big.  I am not too worried about that because the next cat project is gong to be a wee pocket sized Casper.  I know I have some Palette in the right kind of gold and I have some lustrous mohair that will make a soft fuzzy kitty.  I would like to finish this cat today but we shall see.

I did not work on anything yesterday but for the cowl.  I want this finished because, once again, I am wearing the sweater and the addition of a scrumptious cowl would make it the best thing ever.


The cat and the cowl will be the big push for the day. I really want the cowl and I am looking forward to getting the cat done.  It is time for it to be over.  It has taken much longer than I  thought it would. It is time to get back to the red sweater.   


No comments: